Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introduction

For over 20 years, I have worked with leaders and congregations. During this time, I have learned a great deal about healthy and vibrant congregations. My intent here is to present simple and short blogs on congregational development dynamics and best practices. These are short to help the busy leader. A blog allows others to comment and ask questions. Feel free to post or join in the conversation.

Readers may find my two books of help. "The Myth of the 200 Barrier" is intended for those leading a transitional size congregation, but it also contains an introduction to congregational sizes and how these work. I consider it a book on leadership, particularly on how to grow as a leader. "5 Keys for Church Leaders" is a systems approach that explores the five critical subsystems of a congregation. Enjoy and may God bless you in your work in creating a vibrant congregation for the 21st Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment